|AmigaOS 4: File manager Dir Me Up 3.4.0|
Jérôme 'Glames' Senays' commercial file manager "Dir Me Up" (video) among others offers browsing history and preview images or thumbnails. Version 3.4.0 provides a lot of improvements:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- Arexx, Shell or Python scripts run with a simple double-click (no parameter used). If you want to use files or drawers as a parameter, use the "Apply a script" button.
- Rename / Renamed items remain selected. A new positioning is done if needed.
- List view / When calculating the size of a drawer, the size is now also displayed in the list.
- List view / Commented or managed items remain selected after processing.
- Icon view / Preview area updated if the comment or attributes of an element change.
- Bookmarks / Drawer creation is now also possible when the bookmarks are displayed.
- About / Information added about the Amiga used (processor, installed memory, ...).
- Preview / When one or more drawers are selected, the preview image is a drawer (generic image before).
- "Error" or "Question" windows / Image added to show the type of request.
- Copy - Move / Copied or moved items are selected after processing.
- Location / If the last location visited was no longer accessible, an information message appeared many times: fixed.
AmigaOS 4.1 FE specific:
- "Location" menu - Bookmarks / "Create link" and "Create text file" options enabled, even when the list of bookmarks is displayed.
- "Location" menu / "Copy path to clipboard" option added to copy the current path to the clipboard.
- "Location" menu / "Print tree view" option added to build the tree view of current location in a text file.
[News message: 30. May 2017, 16:16] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]