|AmigaOS 4: File manager Dir Me Up 2.30|
Jérôme 'Glames' Senays has released an update for his commercial file manager "Dir Me Up". The most important changes in version 2.30:
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- View by icons:
- Only visible thumbnails on the screen are loaded.
- Improved responsiveness when loading thumbnails.
- Internal image viewer:
- 4/3 and 16/9 buttons are now fully operational (the image size is initialized to default values).
- Resizing of pictures works as it should.
- Added a notification when copying or deleting an image.
- [-] key resize to 4/3 default values.
- The total number of images is now always visible.
- Archiving: use relative path.
- Improved the "text" file preview halt if it's too large (1 second max).
- Resizing columns of the list is possible.
- The [F5] key allows to refresh the contents of the current directory.
- When you iconise "DirMeUp", its own icon is now displayed on the Workbench.
- Added keyboard shortcuts in hint infos.
- Info files are not counted when pasting if the user has chosen not to see them.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes creates a drawer '.info' when pasting.
- Thousand separators are now localized (for example, '.' will be used for Spanish people).
- Italian, Swedish and German translations updated.
- Compiling with SDK 53.24.
[News message: 17. Dec. 2013, 16:45] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]