|Cloud memory with Amiga access: AmiCloud 2.0|
The AmiCloud client for all Amiga systems as well as Windows, Linux and Mac OS X allows the access to a cloud memory without traffic limitation for public contents provided by Pascal Papara.
Version 2.0 of the client written with Hollywood now supports an unlimited number of sub-folders. The list of changes:
Meanwhile AmiCloud can also upload and download files using the browser.
(cg) (Translation: dr)
- FIX: Sometimes ACManager was not able to connect to AmiCloud, this should be resolved now.
- FIX: Due to an Hollywood bug the local index is now using a temporary fix that mimic the bugged functions, when the bug will be fixed the standard commands will be restored because this fix is a bit slower.
- NEW: Local Index is now smaller, useless data has been removed.
- NEW: Added feedback to the main AmiCLoud window : now when a folder and/or a subfolder is synchronized a message is shown.
- FIX: Fixed a bug that was causing errors when UTF8 characters were used in the filenames.
- NEW: Added a local index cleanup function at the end of the synchronization process to remove useless entries.
- NEW: Nested folders support.
- New core functionalities to handle this new feature in a recursive fashion
- Reworked the sharing window to show the folders structure using a treeview
- Windows & MacOS versions uses system AppData folders to write application data.
- NEW: Server error 403 Forbidden is now handled by the client.
- NEW: Added a information Windows to access quickly related web resources and to check for updates.
- NEW: Added several messages to make it clearer what AmiCloud is doing.
- NEW: Added multiuser support, heach account can have its own shared folder on the same computer.
- FIX: Users can change the shared folder if they need it.
- FIX: When exiting AmiCloud will wait for ACManager to finish its tasks to make it clear when the ACManager is quitted.
[News message: 14. Jun. 2018, 22:58] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]