Halvadjian Georges on ANF
PerfectPaint v2.4 is available for download under the title link.
- Improve some requester
- Improve Brush Mosaic
- Raylab Factory:
RayLab Factory is a powerfull and simple gui for RayLab.
With this gui, you can:
- Select a predefined shapes or 3D font.
- mappe you shape with predefined textures or a mapping image.
- rotate your shape, place your light ...
- and build you picture or brush directly in perfectpaint.
RayLab is a freeware raytracer made by Marcus Geelnard.
Include in PerfectPaint package, the raylab881 executable
and the documentation (with the permission of the author).
There is a Wos version of Raylab on Aminet (raylabwos.lha)
and a 'PPC elf' version, on the official
(unk) (Translation: unk)
- fixed a bug while saving CMAP palette
- New tool: Rotated ellipse
- several bugs corrected with CMAP brush
- small bugs corrected with gradient effect, starfield effect, zoom,
TurboPrint and Symetrie
- Add Load and Save Stencil
- Use AsyncIO.library
- PPM picture can, now be loaded and saved.
- Fix a bug with the arexx command: pp_Render, the script for saving
Gif anim will works well now
- Animation can be croped.
- Improve PerfectPaint aspect: Desktop and Requester can have pattern
(in PPM format) (see prefs/Backgrounds)
- You can, now, manage 10 different brushes. With these brushes you can
create, loading and saving Albums.
- Little bug fixed with XPK requester
- New Color effect: Adjust levels and Auto levels.
- If you change depth of your picture, Current brush is automatically remapped
- Improve balance requester
- Improve Rubber stamp
- Improve arexx script: LoadPS (postscript)
[News message: 11. Jan. 2001, 22:09] [Comments: 0]
[Send via e-mail] [Print version] [ASCII version]